domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

Introduction

Hello!!

My name is Reinaldo Hernández, I am 22 years old and I live in Desamparados, but I grew up in Alajuelita. At this moment I work in Scotiabank, but I want to change my work for another position; specifically ask God to let me win a contest for a new position within the bank. I study accountancy in Ulacit, I want to complete the Bs.C, obtain a degree in Business Administration with emphasis in Banking and Finance and after I will go to Instituto Tecnológico to study Graphic Designing.

In my free time I like to play any sport, watch TV, listen to music, cooperate in the activities of the house and I make a website about our favorite artist Camilo Sesto with several friends, the website is http://www.contigoCamiloSesto.com ; Camilo is the favorite artist of my family.

By means of this website I get to know different people around the world that like the Camilo Sestos’s music every day.

And then I like to read, watch the news, study, travel and use internet.

Regards!

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Reinaldo,

    I hope you can achieve all your goals. You look so intelligent and responsible.

    By the way, this picture is so pretty :-)

    best regards,
    Priscilla Sanchez

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Priscilla!

    Thanks for your comment jeje

    ResponderEliminar